22 March 2013

Gingerbread letters

Comment here    
categories: , ,
I made these delicious Gingerbread cookies for our anniversary on Sunday. I was looking for a nice gingerbread man cookie cutter, but found these ones for our initials and thought it would be perfect.




I just mixed icing sugar with vanilla powder and water for the icing. I wasn't very precise with the icing and it made the letters less clear, but they were so good. They have a slightly chewy texture when you bite into them and then they melt in your mouth. Incredibly addictive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...