14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Comment here    
categories: 
I hope everyone is having a fun day. We don't really do anything for Valentine's Day, we're just having a nice home-cooked meal together. It's pretty much what we do every day, but tonight we'll have dessert too. Oh and I'm wearing lots of pink and red and a heart brooch too.

For all my readers! I like you all and love hearing from you.

This cute image is from Kate at Scathingly Brilliant. She scanned her dad's valentines from when he was a kid. She has lots of last minute Valentine's ideas over here, even some free printables.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...