12 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 30

Woohoo! The very last bag of this project. It's been really good for me, but I'm looking forward to not having a deadline every single day. I'm even looking forward to catching up with the housework, a very surprising result.

I think this is a great way to end this month of bags. It has so many things I love; lots of flowers, studs, a patterned lining and a tie strap. I didn't want to add a pattern with the studs since the floral pattern is already so busy, so I decided to add them to the center of some of the flowers.


The least tough studs ever.




Thank you to everyone who has been following along, it's been so fun. I'm going to keep sewing regularly and I'll share more of my work. I created a gallery page for this project, so you can click on the tab at the top of the page any time to get an overview of all the bags I made for the project and get the links to the individual posts.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...