07 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 25

Some more late night photos today. We went to the beach to swim today, but it suddenly became really misty when we got there and the water was freezing. We still had a fun day out though. Even though I was really exhausted when we got home, I made one of my favourite bags of this project.

I think this bag would be perfect to use during autumn or winter. It has cosy textures with the corduroy and wool and nice warm colours. The floral lining is a secret little bright spot to cheer you up on dreary cold days.


 

There's less than 8 hours left to enter the group giveaway on The Freckled Fox, so go check it out if you haven't yet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...