06 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 24

I had to double-check when I typed 24 in the title. I almost can't believe I've already made 24 bags this year.

This is a very special fabric. I bought it at an antique shop in Greyton last year. I don't know how old it is, it might even be brand new, but I really love it.



The simple striped lining complements the busy pattern on the outside and makes the inside of the bag bright and cheerful.


I used the fun tie strap again and used two different fabrics this time so you get a nice two-tone bow on your shoulder.


Remember to go enter the big group giveaway at The Freckled Fox, there's only one and a half days left.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...