05 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 23

This bag could've been really serious and plain, but I added so many fun touches. The most obvious is the pom poms around the edge. It makes such a big difference to the simple square shape.


The brown woven fabric has a few red fibres that are emphasized by the red pom poms.


I made the strap with two parts that are tied so you can adjust the length. I've thought about this before, but this is the first time I tried it.


The lining also has muted colours, but it has a really fun busy pattern.


Wow, only one week left of the project.

Remember to go enter the group giveaway over on The Freckled Fox.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...