03 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 21

More florals today. This isn't a new pattern, but I haven't used it for this project yet and I haven't used it with a vintage doily flap yet. It turned out so pretty. This is the other half of the doily from Day 16.



I used this fabric for lining a few times during this project, but this is going to be the last one. It's from a shirt and there's no big pieces left.


I used a little hook to hold the doily closed again.


Remember to go enter the big group giveaway over on The Freckled Fox.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)