03 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 20

As I was supposed to start uploading the photos of my bag yesterday, our electricity went out. Since I had to wait until today to post my photos, I decided to take new photos in the daylight.

I made another very floral bag. I only had enough of the bag and lining fabric for this bag.


At first I thought I should make this the front because that Y shape looked like it was just perfect for a little triangle flap, but those roses were too beautiful to be on the back. The flowers on the front also narrow toward the flap, so it looks great.





Only 10 days left!







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)