01 February 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 19

I wanted to make a really pretty bag today, so I used lots of different floral prints. The blue floral flap is the last piece of the fabric I also used for yesterday's flap. The strap is the dotted fabric I used for the lining yesterday. The piece I used today only has leaf pictures, no flowers. I still have a large piece of the rose print fabric I used for the main part of the bag, so there will be a few more bags with it in the future.



The lining has a small floral print with pink and purple flowers. It used to be a shirt.



Remember to go enter the group giveaway over at The Freckled Fox to stand a chance to win one of my handbags and 12 other prizes.

I won a custom blog design by Fox & Arrow. Yesterday I finished filling in the extensive form specifying what I like and what my ideas are. I'm so excited to see what Maria comes up with.







This bag is available here now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...