12 January 2013

Shop Swap

4 comments    
categories: ,
I participated in the Oh, Hello Friend Shop Swap last year. It's the same as some of the other package exchange projects I've done, but for people with shops to exchange their own products. I was paired with Kim from 3 Wishes Studio and I was very surprised that my package arrived so soon.

Kim's package was packaged so beautifully and it took some restraint to take photos before opening all the little presents.



Kim makes lots of different things. She sent me some greeting cards featuring her own photography and artwork. The first card has Kim's note to me and the others are blank for me to use.





Kim also makes fused glass objects and she sent me two different ones. I still have to find a place for them, but I took some photos of them outside.



Because I love sewing, Kim made me this very cool bobbin bracelet.



Thank you for the great package Kim. I hope yours will arrive soon and that you'll love it too.





4 comments:

  1. Even the packaging is beautiful! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better than my packaging, I feel bad :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to do a shop swap some time in the future! If you'd like an embroidery, let me know :)

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Britt. That would be cool, I just sent you a message on Etsy :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)