05 January 2013

Embroidered waistcoat

8 comments    
categories: , ,
I haven't been blogging very often during the last two weeks with the holidays. There was also a big fire that caused our internet to be cut off for a few days. We've got service back, but it's a lot slower than usual.

This is the most beautiful thing I bought in Thailand. I absolutely love it. The floral embroidery, the crocheted edge, the dotted lining, it's all perfect. Like most of my Thailand purchases, this is also from Chatuchak market in Bangkok.





8 comments:

  1. So cute. :) As is your blog! :D Popped over from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to have you here :)

      Delete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love the tassels.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun little touch.

      Delete
  3. This really is beautiful! I especially love the large bit of embroidery on the back. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love that it's not just decorated on the front like so many clothes.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...