22 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 9

Before showing you this bag, I have to confess something. I actually made it yesterday. I'm going to be in Cape Town with Martinus for a few days and I didn't want to get behind, so I worked ahead.

It's another doily clutch. This doily was made with a thicker yarn and it's more floppy than the previous one. It's also a beautiful yellow. I kept it simple and paired the doily with a light grey textured fabric.


All the bags have had long straps, but I decided to change it a bit and make a shorter strap for this one.


I love how the black button really stands out from the lighter colours.


I used the light green floral lining again. This fabric pairs so well with so many colours.


My cold is much better, so the rest of the month will be a lot easier.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...