19 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 6

I actually started on this bag yesterday so that I could get some rest today. I would've liked to have it finished, but I still had to do some sewing today. It's really surprising how exhausting a simple cold can be.

This bag is exactly the same as yesterday's, but with a little plaid on the flap. I used a part of the fabric without flowers so the plaid would stand out more.


I think I should've made the inset a little bigger on this one.


The same floral lining as yesterday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...