18 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 5

I had some trouble getting the colours right in my photos today. I decided to just share them with you for now and I'll worry about better photos later. My cold was a lot better yesterday, but today it's worse than ever.

This is one of my favourite fabrics I have ever found. It was at the Hospice shop in one of those bags with different offcuts and there were some really beautiful fabrics with it. I didn't want to use too much of it, so I used a plain olive green fabric for the strap.


It has a really nice texture, you can see the woven threads.


I used a very cheerful pale green fabric with a smaller floral pattern for the lining. It's from a shirt I bought at the Hospice shop yesterday. I got a few patterned shirts from their sale rail so that I can make more patterned linings.

 
Only 25 days to go! I hope I'm healthier for the rest of them.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I want this one please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...