17 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 4


Since I've been having fun with patterns this week, I decided to go all out and use one pattern for every part of this clutch. It's a strawberry overload. Strawberries outside, strawberries inside and strawberries on the strap.




I'm already starting to get faster. Our fridge is fixed, so I spent the morning stocking up on fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm really looking forward to our morning fruit salad. I was worried that I wouldn't finish my bag on time, but it went surprisingly fast. I suppose it helps that I was thinking about it the whole morning.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)