16 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 3

Only 3 days in and it's already getting difficult. I have a cold with a sore throat. The last thing I felt like doing today was sit in my studio and make a handbag, but I did it. I made a beautiful bag that I love.

Yes, it's the same clutch pattern again. I still have a few ideas for it, so you'll see it for a few more days.


It all monochrome and sleek with just a hint of colour.


And then TADA! Bright orange thswe thswe on the inside.


I'm really having fun with the patterned linings, I don't know why I didn't try it sooner.

That's all from me for today, I'm going to sit in bed and eat gingerbread cookie dough now. I don't usually have cookie dough in the fridge, but I'm thinking that it's a good idea.



This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...