15 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 2

Welcome to Day 2. I finished earlier today, so I could take photos with sunlight, it looks so much better. I decided to make the clutch I had planned yesterday, but with red cotton instead of the faux suede. I think it even looks a little like suede in this photo.


I used piping between the different fabrics on the flap. I used to think piping would be really tricky to use, but it turned out to be so much easier than I thought and it looks very professional. I have loads of different colours now.



I really like the continuation of the floral from the flap into the bag. I might start doing this more often.


I'm very happy with this clutch, it's feminine but also very sleek and not fussy. I promise I won't use the same pattern for the whole 30 days. I've been making the same pattern for the last few months, so it's nice to try something different. I'm going to design a few new patterns during this project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...