31 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 18

This is probably one of the cutest fabrics I've ever found, I was so excited when I saw it. It used to be some type of curtain and now it's a super adorable little bag. There's a few different animal and they're facing different directions, so some are upside down, some are facing up, they're just all over the place.


The flap has such a pretty floral pattern. I only have a small piece of this fabric and this is the perfect way to use it. I wanted to use the polka dot fabric for the lining, but the piece was too small so I used it for the strap instead.



Luckily I found a different polka dot fabric that also has some flowers to use for the lining.



This is definitely one of my cutest bags ever.

I'm taking part in a really big group giveaway on The Freckled Fox. I'm giving away the bag below and there's 12 more wonderful prizes in the bundle. I really wish I could enter, what a wonderful time I would have going to the post office to pick up all those prizes. 


This is a brand new bag that I made at the end of last year. It's not available in my Etsy shop yet and now it never will be. Go enter over at The Freckled Fox to stand a chance to win.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...