29 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 16


This is the doily I started out using yesterday, before I found a better match for the green fabric. This doily looks so much better with this elegant muted knit fabric. It almost feels like a fancy towel, it's very thick.


This doily didn't have a hole big enough for a button to fit through, so I attached a tiny hook to keep it closed.


Instead of adding a long strap I decided to do something a little different and added a wrist strap. This seems very much like an elegant evening bag to me and I think it will be the perfect accessory with a simple black dress.



I used the adorable heart flowers lining again.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)