26 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 13

I love today's bag. It turned out so cute. I wasn't happy with yesterday's bag, but I changed the idea a little and came up with something I really like. I kept the vertical shape, but made the base wider and added a cute little triangle flap. I used the same floral fabric as on Day 1 and paired it with the tartan from yesterday.




The floral lining used to be a shirt. It matches so well with the tartan colours.


The bag will be able to stand if it has something in it. I'm definitely making one of these to keep.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...