25 January 2013

30 days, 30 bags project: Day 12

I changed things a bit and didn't use a flap at all today. I didn't even use a pattern. There was only a small piece of this houndstooth fabric left, so I just cut it into a rectangle. I used two different tartans for the strap and a bright turquoise for the lining.




I like the colours and patterns of this bag, but it still seems very boring to me. I added some buttons to make it more exciting, but it didn't help. I will probably end up changing it after this project, it's missing something.







This bag is now available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...