03 December 2012

Local online gift guide 2012

13 comments    
categories: ,
Last year's gift guide is the fourth most viewed post on my blog, so I decided to create one again. December really sneaked up on me this year and I realised today that I should probably put my list together soon for it to be useful. All the gifts are from South African shops and are available online. Clicking on the product name will take you to the page to buy the product and clicking on the supplier name will take you to their blog or shop where available. I decided not to divide the list into categories this time since many of the gifts are suitable for anyone.

Bamboo watch from Bamboo Revolution.

R400

Coin purse from Thunga

R120

Cufflinks and Mini Paper Clips from Bow Peep

R160

R40

Bear trophy brooch from Pretty Pretty

R100

Jellyfish handkerchiefs from Touchee Feelee

R285 for 5

Almond Brittle from The Lollipop League

R40

Heart Coasters and Baguette Board from Heart and Home

R135 & R199

Origami brooches from LO

R80

Soap with pendant from Meadowsweet
R54,95

Pink and White Oyster Mushroom Kit Combo from The Mushroom Factory
R250

Kindle covers from Reaching Robyn
R180

Lever Arch Labels from Design-A-File

R39 for 4

Handstitched Cotton Elephant from Hoopoe Studio

R260

Owl wall decals from Little Schatzi

R50

Standup laptop or Ipad stand from Raw Studios

R150

Spiked Brass earrings from  Geka Jewellery

R260

Perpetual Calendar from Paper Peony

R120

Cupcake Frosting body butter from Body Thrills
R90

And of course I have to end with one of my own products.

Denim and caramel retro sling bag

R320
I hope my ideas will help you to support some local artists. Remember to also check out the other products when you buy something, to help you save on shipping for multiple items.

You can get 25% off anything in my Etsy shop until 25 December with the code XMAS2012 at checkout.



13 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas for gifts - thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I couldn't resist adding that cute brooch.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the Perpetual Calendar & the Cupcake Frosting body butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake frosting is one of the best fragrance ideas for body butter I've ever heard of. I'm just scared that I'll crave cupcakes constantly if I try it.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THOSE HEART COASTERS! oh my gosh, like seriously those are the cutest thing ever ever ever!!! :) I think they'd look especially cute painted as well! Oh be still my beating heart! Thanks for sharing these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Reaching Robyn bags, the copper earrings, the amazing calendars! Wow! :D Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention Natasha.

    If I were home, I'd be sending you a kindle cover this very week! I'm off in the States though, and far too far away from all my stock.

    Fingers crossed you receive one over the Christmas season :)

    Thanks again xx

    http://decadentdelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn.

      It's a pleasure. I hope you're having a good time.

      Delete
  6. What a great list, so many fabulous finds and everything is so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I almost didn't do this post, but I'm so happy I did. There's so many great products available.

      Delete
  7. Nice to see so many products from Hello Pretty on your inspiring list! I'm almost looking forward to Christmas shopping this year for a change! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found a lot of amazing new things on Hello Pretty. Good luck for the shopping challenge :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...