16 November 2012

Mint Chocolate Custard Pots

4 comments    
categories: , , ,
I absolutely love these Mint Chocolate Custard Pots from Mouthwatering Vegan. I made these the first time when we had dinner guests a while back, but I forgot to take photos then. This recipe will make 4 small servings or 2 big ones. These photos are of a big serving. We can't buy almond milk in the stores, so I made my own for the previous custard pots. This time I used soy milk which is much easier to find. It's lighter than with the almond milk, but still delicious.





Yum yum yum. I'm going to make these delicious little cups very often. It's a really quick and easy recipe. You only have to wait for them to cool down. I'm so happy I discovered this recipe.


4 comments:

  1. These look incredible! I think I just died of mint chocolatey happiness. I'll be checking this recipe out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I found this recipe.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow yum! My mouth is watering.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make this again, but I'm out of chocolate :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...