02 November 2012

Cookie dough balls for one

2 comments    
categories: , ,
Another amazing recipe from Chocolate-covered Katie. I made these Cookie dough balls for one when I was home alone the other day. They're easy to make and perfect to satisfy a late night cookie dough craving.


I used two teaspoons brown sugar and I'll actually half it next time since the cookies were pretty sweet. The smallest measuring spoon I have is 1/4 teaspoons, so the baking soda and salt measurements aren't exact, but the recipe still worked. Each cookie was about 3cm (a bit more than 1 inch) across.


I think this is going to become a regular. I'm already thinking I should make a double batch next time.








2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...