21 October 2012

Clothes from Thailand

7 comments    
categories: ,
I don't usually do outfit posts, but I have to show you the clothes I bought in Thailand :) I bought these shorts and the adorable t-shirt at Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok. It's one of the world's largest markets and has more than 15 000 stalls! We probably didn't even see all of it.

I read a lot about people having trouble finding large sized clothing in Thailand, but I didn't have any problems. Most of the t-shirts at the market are only size and luckily they all fit me. The sizes vary a lot, one pair of shorts I bought was marked as XXL. It was a little more difficult to buy second-hand clothes since most of the pieces were quite small.
 



Most of the shorts I bought in Thailand have flat fronts with and elasticated waist at the back. This is really useful. The shorts I took along were way too big for me by the end of the trip and I could only wear them with an uncomfortable belt.



You can buy just about anything at Chatuchak. Clothes, homeware, food, a massage. Unfortunately they also have pets (including illegal and endangered animals) in cages which is very sad to see. It was also very difficult to see so many stray dogs around. At least the ones on the beaches looked happier and I loved watching them swim.


7 comments:

  1. Nice laid back outfit! Thailand is indeed a haven for cheap clothes. In my country, we call your blouse with a peter pan collar. I like it actually, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, we also call it that. I think they're so cute, but I only have two peter pan collars so far.

      Delete
  2. Love the shorts! I guess that's often a difficulty when you're seeing new countries, with different levels of animal rights norms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really difficult at times and I was very aware of the animal rights being different.

      Delete
  3. very rpofessional bloglayout, and the striped trousers look cool!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, I love this outfit, the trousers have such cute pleats<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they're so neat in the front, but has a comfy elastic in the back.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)