28 October 2012

Anchor t-shirt from Thailand

2 comments    
categories: ,
This is actually a mens t-shirt from Chatuchak market. Most of the t-shirts only came in one size, so the mens size is a nice slightly slouchy fit on me.

Let's just pretend that I'm showing you different ways to wear the sleeves and that it didn't roll up on its own :)


I also got the crochet scarf there. It's just a simple navy tube scarf, but it's so versatile. I like to cover my ears with it if the wind suddenly picks up.





2 comments:

  1. The blue scarf pairs well with the shirt. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wear it with so many things.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...