28 September 2012

Tahini cookies

4 comments    
categories: , ,
I found these Easy Tahini Cookies and from Earth ✵Wheel ✵ Sky✵ Caravan on Pinterest and made them this week. It takes some time to roll out the cookies, but mixing up the dough is easy and it's definitely worth it. I used a mixture of brazil nuts, almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts. I used a teaspoon of vanilla essence instead of vanilla powder and I added a teaspoon of cinnamon and a bit of nutmeg to the mixture.




I usually prefer moist, chewy cookies, but these crumbly cookies are addictive.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha! Oh, I am so glad you've tried the cookies and enjoyed them! They look lovely! Good luck with your other cooking experiments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were great. I still have some of the dough frozen :)

      Delete
  2. These look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...