30 September 2012

Grand Palace Photos - Part One

3 comments    
categories: ,
At the start of our holiday I was still a little self-concious about taking photos in public, but at the Grand Palace everyone was doing it so I kept my camera around my neck like a real tourist. By the end of the holiday I knew that it was pretty obvious that I'm a tourist either way, so I was taking much more photos.

We took so many photos at the Grand Palace. Even after picking out only a few of my favourites, there's still way too many for one post, so I'm splitting it into two parts.
















3 comments:

  1. omgosh- BEAUTIFUL pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just took lots of photos to make sure that at least some of them would be good.

      Delete
  2. all of them are really interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...