17 August 2012

Christmas in July


categories: 

I only just got back from my holiday in Thailand, so this post is very late. Diane sent my package before we left, so I knew it would be waiting when I got back and I've been looking forward to it so much. First up is this cotton tote bag with the illustrated girl. It reminds me of a colouring book and I have such a strong urge to colour it in. Sorry I didn't iron it, I was too excited to take photos right away.


The cute flower in her hair is actually a removable brooch that I can wear.


Last is this great little notebook. I love this as a Christmas in July present and I'm definitely going to be using on my Christmas presents this year.


Thank you for the fun package Diane!

I made an Ipad cover for Diane and I was so happy that it fit, I was very worried that I might have gotten the dimensions wrong.


I bought some scraps of teal leather from the charity shop and this was the first project I used it on. I just cut a slit to make the buttonhole.


I used quilted fabric for the lining to add some extra protection. I've never made something like this before, so I'm very happy that it turned out well and that Diane liked it.


You can see her post about it here and then go check out the rest of her blog as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...