04 July 2012

Free blog classes from Alt Summit and Bing

Comment here    
categories: 
I found out about this on the Shrimp Salad Circus blog. You can do two free Alt Summit Online Classes courtesy of Bing during the next month. Find out how here.


Here's the two I want to do:

GROWING READERSHIP - My blog is still quite small, but I've been getting more followers lately and there are actually comments on my posts these days. It's really fun to see that people are interested or like what I write.

THE ORGANIZED BLOGGER: TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BLOGGING SUCCESS - I'm one of those people that like to be neat and organised, but you'd never be able to tell from looking at my surroundings. Maybe learning to be an organised blogger will also spill over into the rest of my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)