06 July 2012

Busy busy busy

7 comments    
categories: 
We took this photo last year when we were on our way to Franschhoek.
I'm looking forward to Thailand so much. The last few months have been so busy and it feels like it keeps getting more and more busy the closer we get to our holiday. I also feel like I'm more busy, but somehow getting less done. The last week has been one of my most productive in a long time, I think going away has really added a lot of pressure to get as much as possible done before I go away. Some things couldn't wait any longer, like mending the shorts that I want to take along. They've been waiting for months and now I finally got around to it. Maybe we should go on holiday more often.

Today I was planning to see my friend Chane for the first time in two long months and then my car broke down on the way there, so it was a very disappointing day. I'm hoping we can still get together sometime this week. There's so much I still want to get done in the 6 days we have left. I need to go to the dentist, get our car license renewed, make a bag with a zip to take to Thailand, do laundry, pack our bags. Ok, it doesn't sound like that much now that I've listed it, maybe I'll fit everything in.

7 comments:

  1. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How do you prepare to go on a trip for so long? Make a list and do it one step at a time. Enjoy the preparation as much as the trip. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love traveling Natasha! And more than the pressures of preparation, I actually enjoy the entire process. It makes me feel more excited hahaha

    Take it easy and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind the things I'm doing to prepare for our holiday, but I'm being reminded of all the other things I wanted to have done by now :)

      Delete
  3. love this photo! how beautiful!

    xo

    www.littletreevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing driving on that road. Last time there were so many little lambs on the farms as well. They were adorable :)

      Delete
  4. Man, I'm just glad your car troubles are sorted now. good luck with the packing and all, hope we can fit in a coffee tomorrow, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still no car :( Our toiletries are packed and I did laundry today, so I'm packing our bags tonight. Just one more day at home!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)