07 June 2012

Question and Answer

2 comments    
categories: 
Stanford sunset

Noor from Little Pink Strawberries did this fun little Q&A on her blog and since I've never taken part in any of these, I decided to do it.


What is the scariest thing you've ever done?
Um, I don't like scary things. Looking out of the window at night is probably the scariest thing I do, I always expect something to jump up.

What was your first pet growing up?
I don't remember what type of dog she was, but she was a big (to me anyway) brown dog called Lady.

What's your earliest memory?
My brother was born when I was 3. I was so excited to see him for the first time in the hospital and I wanted to pick him up, but he was too heavy for me.

Would you rather switch back to black and white TV with only five channels, or no internet?
This is easy, definitely black and white tv. Our tv isn't even connected, so we don't have any channels. I'd rather never watch tv than lose the internet, haha.

What's your favorite make-up brand?
I like Essence because they're a really affordable and fun make-up brand that doesn't test on animals.

If you could have coffee with any one person, living or not, who would it be?
My uncle. He died when I was eleven, so I never got to know him that well. He was my favourite uncle and I know he did a lot to help other people and he was loved by so many people, but I was very young and it would be great to meet him as an adult.

What is the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?
Our Idiot Brother. It was a really fun and funny movie. Don't you just love Paul Rudd, he seems like he's a genuinely nice person. Just looking at him makes me feel happy. Can you believe he's 43 already?!

What is a unique/weird/cool talent you have?
Somehow I seem to stay really calm in emergency situations and only get upset when it's over. Luckily I haven't had too many experiences like that.

What did you have for breakfast?
A cheese sandwich.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A bright pink coat that used to be my mom's. (I don't know how far 10 feet is, but it's right in front of me.)

When is the last time you went to the mall?
There isn't actually a real mall around here, but I had to pick up my boyfriend from the airport on Monday and his flight was delayed due to mist, so I went to a mall in Cape Town while I was waiting. I like living in a small town, but sometimes it's nice to go to a big mall and get all the things I can't find around here.

What are you wearing right now?
It's cold and raining, so I'm wearing a lot. Black leggings and bright pink socks that I bought at the mall on Monday. This is my first pair of leggings. A long sleeved grey t-shirt with a black sleeveless stretchy dress, sleeveless white sweater and grey zipped jacket. A loose knit pink and grey beanie with a grey and black scarf. I'm sitting in my bed, so no shoes :)


If you want to take part, just copy the questions for your blog and post a link on the original post so we can all go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I loved getting to know more about you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog you remember was a Labrador and yes, your uncle was the greatest! I miss him

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...