03 June 2012

Birthday card from Katherine

Don't you just love mail? An empty mailbox is always a little sad. My friend Katherine is travelling in Europe and she sent me this beautiful letterpress printed birthday card. It's from Archivist Gallery.



I don't know about you, but I usually end up throwing greeting cards away eventually. I'll keep them for a while for sentimental reasons, but then I realise that they're taking up space and I never look at them, so I let them go. That's why I love this card so much, it's a really special little artwork that you can keep and display. We had the perfect sized frame at home, so I'm very happy that it's already safely framed. Now I just have to find the perfect spot for it.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I like the frame! Always nice to send someone a postcard or letter, and it is even better when it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was EXACTLY the right size :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...