15 May 2012

My new Moo minicards

4 comments    
categories: 
Moo is a wonderful business card company. They have great quality products and I love their branding and the personal approach they have. My favourite feature is that you can get a different image on every single card in your order. Unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range at the moment, but I'm always looking out for special offers. I was so excited to see an offer for 100 free Minicards with branding in their newsletter. I immediately designed and ordered my cards and they were in the mailbox today.



I love the sturdy box the cards come in.


I decided to get three variations of the same design.


Moo also has a special offer for Etsy sellers to get 100 Etsy branded Minicards free, so I also ordered some discount cards to add to packages.

4 comments:

  1. AH, Wow! They're sooooo beautiful! the box is a nice touch<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very handy and it's even made from recycled pulp.

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute! I absolutely love Moo! We actually used them to make our Save the Date postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those cards are absolutely adorable girl!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)