27 May 2012

Hermanuspietersfontein Food and Wine Market

Comment here    
categories: , ,
I went to the Hermanuspietersfontein Food and Wine Market with my friend Lily yesterday. It's a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning. They have ceramic plates and cutlery, so you can collect everything you want to eat from the different stalls and then enjoy it at one of the large wooden tables.


There are also smaller tables and chairs around the edge for busy days.


It's a dog friendly market.


We had some samoosas, but we ate them right away, so I didn't take any photos. I tried three different fillings and the butternut and feta was my favourite. Then we had coffee and two desserts each.


Lily had a mini milk tart and a lamington. I had a custard danish and a caramel pavlova. I bought a mini cheese cake and carrot cake to take home, but I didn't get any photos of those. We also bought fresh vegetables and bread before leaving.


I didn't take a lot of photos, but you can see more on their website or watch this video:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)