31 May 2012

Gluten-Free Lemon Pudding Cake

5 comments    
categories: , ,
I used this recipe. I only had one egg, so I halved the recipe. I used two ramekins instead of one large baking dish. I took them out after 30 minutes, because the tops were getting very dark and I was afraid that they would burn if I left them any longer. There wasn't much of a cake layer on top, but that might be different if you use a large dish and bake it for longer. I liked these puddings, but if you want more cake and less pudding you should rather try a different recipe. If I make this again I'll halve the sugar.




Tip: Don't take the pudding out after 15 minutes and scoop a bit out to check if it's cooked. The rest of the pudding will fall flat and not rise again when you put it back.

5 comments:

  1. I really love your blog. Maybe you are agree following each other?! :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm!! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god.. this looks to delicious !

    love,
    Franzi

    fashion-f-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm! that looks so good! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were good, but I think I'll try a different recipe next time. I'd prefer them a little less gooey.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...