21 March 2012

Sun-dried tomato and basil pesto recipe

2 comments    
categories: , ,
This is my very own recipe! I studied lots of pesto recipes and then came up with my own version.


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
  • 1 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 cup walnuts
Method:

  • Blend everything together in a blender or food processor.
Sorry, but I have no idea how much pesto this makes. I'll try to measure it before we eat everything next time.


It's even good on bread with no other toppings. Please let me know if you try my recipe.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm looks delicious!
    I really like your blog, keep posting dear!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.

      Thank you, that's so good to hear.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)