29 March 2012

Granadilla soy ice cream and my new friend

6 comments    
categories: , , ,
I got an ice cream maker for Christmas and this is the first time any ice cream has been around long enough for me to take photos.


This is so easy that I'm not even calling it a recipe. I just mixed soy custard from Woolworths with granadillas (also known as passion fruit) and put it into my ice cream maker. 


I used 8 for 500ml of custard, but it depends on your personal taste and the size of the granadillas.



I have a Cuisinart ICE30. Because there was only 500ml, it took less than 30 minutes to freeze.


This is my new friend, Chane from Oddoneout. I found her blog and I was so excited to see that we live in the same area. It's fun to have someone to talk to about having a creative business and to go to charity shops with. Check out her shop, MishMash. She sells pretty handmade accessories and cool vintage items. She also introduced me to some new shops I didn't even know existed. She took these photos of us when we met up last week.

Do you like my new glasses? I usually wear my contact lenses when I leave the house, but I've been wearing these non-stop since I got them a few weeks back.

Image by Chane.


6 comments:

  1. Your Granadilla ice-cream looks yummy! I didn't know they were new glasses, friend...they look really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm used to them already, but this is the first real photos I've seen of me wearing them.

      Delete
  2. I also want an ice cream maker. It looks great.

    I also love your glasses, you look brand new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a handy little machine :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post and great blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you. Sure, I'm following you now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...