21 February 2012

Treasure Tuesday (Ceramic glasses)


This is my new weekly feature. I'm going to share something I love that I found at a charity shop each week. There weren't any charity shops where I used to live, so it's a new experience for me. I love finding something amazing that's so cheap and I would never have found anywhere else. It's also more environmentally friendly to buy used items than new ones and you're even helping a charity at the same time.

I love these two cute ceramic glasses with golf playing characters. I didn't buy them the first time I saw them because we already have glasses and I didn't want to buy something unnecessary just because it's cute. But I kept thinking about them and bought them the third time. I was very happy that they were still there. They were only R8 each.