12 January 2012

Package project


categories: 
I got my package from my partner, Alex from Adventures In TV Land this week. I love it, it's the perfect little package with lots of interesting beautiful things. 

It was all packaged in a vintage tin.
Book and tin.
A sweet note
Close-up of tin.
Australian magnets.
Black swan salt and pepper set. The other salt and pepper set I have is white with black birds, so it even matches!
I love these brass buttons. I started sewing originally because of brass buttons I'd bought at an antique store.
Retro earrings on a Monopoly card.
I love this wooden duck brooch.
Cool vintage photos.
A vintage matchbox.
The other side of the matchbox.
Inside the matchbox. I think I'm going to make a necklace and brooch using these.
Notes with red ribbon.



A zine by Alex.


Fortune teller fish.

I put the fish in my hand and it starting lifting at the head and tail.
Then it curled up entirely...
...flipped over...
...and curled up again.

Thank you for an amazing package Alex. I hope yours will arrive soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...