08 January 2012

Jewellery roll

5 comments    
categories: 
Welcome to the first post of 2012. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year's. It was so busy here with all the house guests and holidays.

This is a jewellery roll I made for my boyfriend's cousin for her birthday. It's something I've wanted to make for a long time. I used a pretty floral flannel for the inside and some purple linen for the outside. I looked at other jewellery rolls on the internet and then came up with my own design to suit what I had.

A ring holder made from grosgrain ribbon and a zipped compartment with lace edging. I also made this necklace with the shell pendant. The shell is from a bracelet I bought years back that was too tight and full of shells. I think it looks much better like this so the shell really stands out. 


I made these earrings to match a necklace she'd gotten for Christmas. Earrings can be hooked onto the pink lace strip and tucked into the pockets beneath if they're long.



Rolled up and tied with a ribbon. 

5 comments:

  1. I love getting delicate pieces from gold sellers. This keeper would be perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really need to make a few more.

      Delete
  2. I saw some one use real gold with those and it was beautiful. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jewelry really gives great accents for the piece. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very crafty and creative with this jewelry roll. I think your boyfriend's cousin would love that surprise gift.

    Long Island jewelers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...