19 January 2012

Busy week

This was a good mail week for me, I got two more postcards with Postcrossing

From Denmark

From Norway. This was a direct swap with someone I sent a postcard too as well. Usually you'll only get a postcard from another random user.

I made this necklace a while back, but I only took photos of it today. I got the little Wade ceramic bird from an antiques store for only R5 because there's a small chip on the wing. I glued a little metal tube on the back to attach it to the necklace.




.
My boyfriend participated in the Baardskeerdersbos Art Route with some other illustrators last weekend. It was a fun two days. I didn't take many photos, but here's a few of the ones I did take.

Niel Jonker's cats.


It was difficult to take good photos inside with the framing, but you can see more photos on his blog if you want.




The cats again.
A beautiful view at the after party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)