15 December 2011

Sugar cookies.

2 comments    
categories: , , ,
I made some sugar cookies using this recipe.

First up were the double layer cookies with jam and icing sugar sifted over the top.


I used jam made from tea for these.


The jam wasn't very smooth, so I put the cookies back into the oven for a few minutes.


Next were the lemon dinosaur cookies with chocolate chip eyes. (I know, they're huge)


Last were the small cookies from the cut centres. I added some almond essence to the icing and decorated them with almonds.


I got out six of each cookie.


2 comments:

  1. yumsies - definitely in the mood to bake some cookies now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We finished them so quickly :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...