10 October 2011

New recipe website.

Comment here    
categories: , ,







I found this great website last week, 101cookbooks, it's a collection of recipes from different cookbooks. It's all vegetarian recipes and there's also a large vegan section. I made the Coconut Red Lentil Soup and Easy Little Bread. The soup is delicious and has a surprisingly meaty taste. The bread is so easy to make and is especially good when toasted.


















Next were the Peanut Butter Cookies. They only have a few ingredients and are very quick to make. I used stone-ground cake flour. I replaced the maple syrup with honey and only used half the indicated amount. These cookies taste almost like eating pure peanut butter and you can only eat a few at a time.










I melted some dark chocolate to spread on a few of them. I will definitely add chocolate chips to these next time.









I made a beautiful new handbag this weekend, I will take some photos of it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...