24 September 2011

Inspiration and new ideas

Comment here    
categories: , ,
Here are some of the things I want to try on my new bags. I've been collecting these images since before I started sewing, so I don't know who the original sources were anymore.

I want to add more 3d decorative touches like these flowers and ruffles:







Or some bows. This bracelet clutch is a great idea.

  

I want to try some more bags that are adjustable, like my strawberry bag with the two different strap options. This ruffled backpack makes me want to try a bag that can have a regular strap or be turned into a backpack.


This is a small handbag with a strap or it can be a clutch with a separate necklace.


I also want to add more texture as seen in this lace clutch and sequinned coin purses.




I finally unpacked the last of my fabric boxes today and my workroom is almost ready for some serious bag making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...