09 February 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever Shoulder Bag

2 comments    
categories: ,
I've been wanting to make this bag for a while and I finally got around to it.


I bought this fabric last year to make bags for the Women's Show, but I didn't have time to finish them. I decided to use a different pattern than I originally planned, because it suits the cute strawberry fabric better.


I saw a handbag with an adjustable handle like this and I wanted to try it here. The strap can be worn full length or looped through the D-ring and connected to the base of the handle for a shorter length.


I was nervous about sewing the oval base, but it was easier than I expected. I'm very happy with this bag.






2 comments:

  1. You don't sell any of this? :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, you can buy it from my Etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76652406/strawberry-fields-forever-shoulder-bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...