09 November 2010

First man bag

Comment here    
categories: ,
This bag was made as a birthday present. I made it from my dad's pants. They are wool pants that shrunk in the wash.


 

I used the back pocket of the pants on the flap. 

 I put the keyring on a rope, instead of the ribbon I usually use.

Contrasting red lining.

I also posted it on Burdastyle, a sewing website and I've gotten more comments than I have on any of my other projects. I'm very excited, I'm definitely going to be making more bags for men.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...