06 September 2010

Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens

Comment here    
categories: ,
I used to go there all the time with my boyfriend. We decided to join the Botanical Society, because members get free entrance, but since we joined we've only been there twice.


There was something wrong with my camera's lens and all the photos were blurred around the edges. It looks really cool on these, but it's not something you want on every photo.



    
This was on one of our first visits, right after we'd started dating.


I love trying to take photos of insects and animals.

                          

This was our last visit, before winter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...