16 August 2010

Thick & Rich Hot Cocoa

Comment here    
categories: ,
One of my other favourite websites is EatingWell. They take regular recipes and change them to be healthier while still tasting good. I made this thick hot cocoa today. I halved the recipe, used low-fat milk and added a teaspoon of instant coffee, because I've read coffee enhances the chocolate taste. I also added extra sugar for my brother, but it was too sweet for me. Next time I'll stick to the recipe.

This is just like chocolate pudding, which I love, and it works out a lot cheaper than buying it ready-made. It's easy to make, chocolatey and healthier than eating chocolate every day.

Fun fact: Cocoa has more anti-oxidants than red wine and green tea.



You can see how thick it is in this photo.



I will definitely make this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! (Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, it has to be approved by me before going onto the site to avoid spam messages)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...